What universities offer travel and tourism courses

In the UK, there is a limited amount of universities that offer these courses depending on the area of study. Some universities offer courses that other universities either do not offer or are limited in their resources. Universities that offer these courses include Teesside University, University of Central Lancashire, University of Gloucestershire and Coventry University. All these universities offer different courses but all under travel and tourism. For example, one university may offer tourism and hospitality management while another may offer business and management with leisure and tourism BSc (Hons). Therefore, courses differ from one university to another, but it all depends on what the learner is interested in and what career they want to pursue in the future.